Director, Agency Relations & Brand Strategy Marketing
Salary $120000 - $150000 per year + Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted November 1, 2016
A leading global media and entertainment production organization is seeking a Director to join the Client Relations and Brand Marketing team in New York. Reporting into the VP of the group, you will lead agency programs and marketing initiatives within the Advertising Industry.
- Develop and execute custom programs for the sales team that build relationships with clients, drive brand awareness, create new leads and help close business
- Develop and manage annual agency + client engagement plan
- Assess opportunities and activate sponsorship deliverables for industry/client events
- VIP client activation
- Agenda and content development for client events and keynote speaking engagements
- Internal and external communications and materials inclusive of briefing documents, marketing recaps, client newsletters, invitations and branded promotional materials
- Work with marketing team on industry awards submissions
- Work with web dev team to update corporate website
- Manage aspects of event planning including: invitations, on-site execution, budget reconciliations, client gifts, project plans/check lists, post-event surveys, etc.
- Liaise with national events team on larger programs.
- At least 8 Years of relevant work experience in B2B Marketing, Communications and Event Activations within the Advertising field
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing top-tier client programs
- Must have previous exposure to the Advertising Industry Circuit, activating events such as Cannes, Advertising Week, ANA, IAB, CES
- Excellent project management, organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Exposure to event planning and execution is highly desirable
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively with a team
- Proficient in Excel formulas and database management
- Must have experience with online web registration tools
- Ability to stay calm, composed and professional under pressure and in a very fast paced environment
The business is a leading global media and entertainment production organization that continues to expand exponentially. Consisting of both an advertising and media production component, this business has reached tens of millions of users faster than any other streaming of social media organization in internet history.
If you have the skills that match and a resume that will impress, please apply today!