North America Channel Marketing Manager
Salary $100000 - $120000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision+Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted April 11, 2017
This is an exciting new opportunity for Marketers looking to join a leading global Asset Manager in New York City.
About the role
The North American Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering marketing campaigns and strategy, primarily focusing on the institutional channels in North America and Latin America.
- Delivering marketing efforts to all segment of the advisor and institutional distribution channels in North America and Latin America
- Working with various internal teams to create compelling and engaging marketing ideas
- Develop and manage the North American marketing strategies and campaigns, focusing on fund launces
- Collaborating with the Marketing Communications, Investment Writing and Digital Marketing teams on marketing campaign execution
- Execute client events
- Liaise with internal and external PR agencies to promote organization’s brand in North American market
- Update and maintain marketing literature
- Monitor and analyze marketing data and analytics, producing reports and insights on competitors and market information
- Proposing new and innovative marketing campaigns
- Ensure all marketing efforts are within compliance
About the person
The success Channel Marketing Manager will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance or other related fields
- Strong channel marketing experience
- Strong intuitional marketing experience
- Previous Asset Management experience
- Previous social media and online marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the organization
This organization is a leading, global Asset Management firm that is looking to expand their North America/Latin America presence. The role is based in Midtown, Manhattan.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please contact Michelle Yoon on (212) 704-9900.