Performance Marketing Lead
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted April 27, 2017
We are working with an exciting company in the marketing & advertising space, and they are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead.
- Daily data analysis of client ad accounts - crunching numbers relating to acquisition costs, spend, CPC, and different bid types to perform creative performance analysis, and increase performance each day
- Analyze new creative to prepare ad launches.
- Use performance data to develop your strategy.
- Launching ads, attribution tracking, across Facebook & Instagram
- Troubleshooting performance and attribution / tracking issues in tandem with clients and Facebook's support team.
- You've worked with Facebook marketing budgets exceeding $50,000 a month for major brands. *Very Important*
- Agency experience a bonus
- Highly quantitative
- You have specific examples of using optimization, metrics, and data analysis in past positions.
- You know what elements encompass a successful Facebook ad campaign, and how to structure a series of tests to optimize performance consistently
- Knowledge of general Facebook performance trends