Paid User Acquisition
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted May 5, 2017
We are working with a leading company in the Venture Capital space who are looking for their 1st creative hire focused on Paid User Acquisition.
Responsible for implementing and testing paid UA strategies across our clients.
Optimize spend, test new audiences, and get results for clients.
Spend a significant amount of time focusing on providing clients with insights to help drive their broader strategy, targeting, and messaging.
Work with our design and product strategy teams and be the main architect on tests and results reporting.
- Live in ad tools and spreadsheets and love numbers, but are also very capable at developing messaging
- At least 3 years working on UA at a gaming company, agency, venture-backed firm or large tech company
- Basic knowledge and understanding of statistics
- Bonus: built a predictive LTV formula for your ads before
- Experience in analytics tools such as Adstage, Adespresso, Google Analytics, etc.
- Built multiple UA strategies for new products
- Knowledge of the major ad platforms LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Google Display Network, etc.
- Managed ad spend of >$50,000 per month on a regular basis