Director of Demand Generation
Location Santa Clara
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted November 2, 2016
We’re working with a Series B start-up in Santa Clara that has developed a way to build OpenSource at enterprise scale. They’ve grown a strong initial customer base and are scaling out their marketing team to drive continued growth.
- Create a strong inbound channel that creates qualified leads/conversions to drive the sales pipeline. Responsible for hitting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets.
- Grow qualified traffic to our website, increasing share and rankings through multiple means: SEO aligned with content marketing; SEM; referral, social, etc.
- Drive online interactions that lend to the buying journey and personas, making sure that each online experience adds value to our customers.
- Analyze web traffic, keywords, and market trends to make data-fueled decisions; create and track segments as they relate to keywords/conversion/content
- Work with content producers and subject matter experts to align content strategy to growth goals
- Manage engagement and the dev/web design team to improve user conversion through A/B testing
- Drive process improvement and transformation through new techniques and tools.
- Track, analyze and report SaaS growth
- Analytical thinking and a growth mindset
- Demonstrated success driving customer acquisition in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise with digital marketing disciplines (SEO, SEM, UX, CRO)
- Manage event vendors & event experience, owning lead generation efforts.
- Expertise with digital marketing technology and tools
- An advocate for data-driven, customer-focused decisions.
- Experience with SaaS business model and metrics
- Experience with WordPress, HTML
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Background in B2B marketing
- Nice to have: familiarity with open source, DevOps, VMware, OpenStack, AWS customers/market