Demand Generation Lead
Salary Competitive Package
Location Palo Alto
Consultant Oliver Sexton
Date posted October 13, 2016
We are looking for a brilliant, talented individual to lead our client's Demand Gen efforts. As an early member of the talented team, you'll lead all Marketing efforts and work directly with the CEO, sales and product teams to fuel the SaaS customer acquisition engine!
- Work closely w/ CEO/Founders to create a demand gen roadmap & identify key market segments
- Play a key role in building out the Company’s messaging, positioning, brand development across online & offline channels
- Define and execute an integrated lead gen program that creates high volume, inbound customer demand
- Establish comprehensive lead nurturing programs using an in-house Marketing Automation platform (e.g, Marketo, HubSpot, other), including highly accurate lead and account scoring models, segmented drip campaigns & personalized content delivery
- Develop website strategy that creates conversion funnels for prospects visiting the company website (content engagements, free trial registrations, demo requests)
- Own marketing analytics/reporting, including creation of dashboards and reports to measure KPI's; Make regular program optimization and pipeline acceleration recommendations.
- Assist with sales enablement, incl. SDR messages to prospects delivered through tools such as Salesloft Cadence.
- Ensure intelligent budget allocations across demand gen programs.
- Provide ongoing insights on SDR productivity, data quality, costs and ROI of demand gen and lead nurturing programs
- Located in the SF Bay Area; US work authorization req'd
- 5+ years proven experience w/high growth, B2B SaaS demand gen & customer acquisition
- Proven experience setting up end-to-end marketing programs
- Hands on experience with marketing & sales automation tools [SFDC, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.]
- Experience with Analytics tools (e.g.. Google Analytics)
- Strong written, verbal & analytical skills; data-driven mentality
- Love collaborating with others to come up with creative, impactful programs
Lead Generation, Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Marketing Management