Demand Generation Manager
Location San Francisco
Consultant Lyndsay Hanley
Date posted July 18, 2017
We're partnered with an exciting San Francisco start-up who is looking for an experienced, creative, and technical marketer who can implement lead generation programs that will drive demand and generate revenue growth. This individual must have proven track record of implementing and executing demand generation programs at previous companies, and have ample experience planning, implementing and testing search campaigns. The Demand Generation Manager reports to the Director of Marketing.
In this role, you’ll develop a comprehensive strategy for acquisition of new leads across multiple marketing channels. As owner of the demand generation strategy, you’ll manage and collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to build campaigns that impact growth and drive clear results.
As owner of the end-to-end acquisition strategy, the Demand Generation Manager will play a pivotal role in identifying and testing potential opportunities for growth. As a result, you must be able to think strategically as well as scientifically to prove out the viability of new channels, and provide ongoing updates as to their efficacy to managers and senior leadership. Familiarity with principles of ABM a huge plus for this role.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute on original demand/lead generation strategies
- Create a framework for reporting results and tracking progress towards KPIs
- Identify, test, and optimize opportunities for growth
- Communicate with key stakeholders to update progress and set expectations
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to develop compelling content marketing
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Experience tracking, measuring, and reporting on the results of demand and lead generation campaigns, particularly to senior leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of building and executing on demand generation campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or analytics tools