Demand Generation Manager
Salary $100000 - $115000 per year
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with a successful series A company backed by top venture firms looking for a highly driven and passionate Demand Generation Manager to join their rapidly growing team in San Francisco. Your key strengths are in demand generation and marketing automation but you are also a strong marketing generalist across digital marketing. You can demonstrate an understanding of the full marketing funnel and have a proven ability to utilize the full digital marketing toolkit.
Key Requirements for the Demand Generation Manager:
- Develop account-based marketing plans for targeted accounts, and work with sales to align with Buyer Journey
- Build, test and deploy digital, SEM, SEO, and email campaigns including the ability to verify copy, links, layout, and content in addition to addressing any spam risks
- Own campaign performance, using business intelligence tools as a way to present and review results review & adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of marketing qualified leads and pipeline dollars
- Partner with content development to provide a digital journey for customers and key prospects that leads to new opportunities for analytics and IP-based product sales.
- Provide reporting for various campaigns to guarantee campaigns are performing to optimally
- Assist nurturing programs and lead generation, lead scoring, and progressive profiling initiatives: Create assets for lead automated programs using SFDC and HubSpot; set up and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, email campaigns, forms creation, and lead scoring rules
- Understand segmentation best practices for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Constantly monitor, tune, and analyze campaigns to maximize ROI
- Field marketing: managing event calendar and strategy
- Manage email calendar
- Ideally 3 Years of marketing automation experience with platforms such as Marketo and HubSpot
- At least 3 years of experience in demand generation, with experience with ads, online and offline events, conferences, blogging, content development, and web/SEO optimization
- Excellent budget and project management experience and demonstrable results with multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM platforms such as SalesForce.com
- Strong understanding of campaign management and marketing operations
- Experience in B2B Marketing in solutions-based and product companies
Is this for You?
- Quick learner, self-motivated, ability to define goals, and prioritize successfully
- Strong understanding of multi-channel outbound and inbound marketing programs
- Great communicator and team player across all product and business functions, as well as with executive leadership
- Able to multi-task while working in a cross-functional, fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines is a must
- MBA desired but not necessary