Integrated Marketing Specialist
Salary $60000 - $80000 per year
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted December 16, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A revolutionary company backed by private equity, providing engagement with Fortune 1000 companies via specialized event forums and integrated media brands, is seeking a Campaign Marketing Specialist to enable omnichannel marketing initiatives in efforts to position the company’s events and media content across multiple channels to a diverse audience.
With a membership model that enables leaders in business to cultivate and trade knowledge in a personalized and effective manner, the company curates an exclusive audience consisting of the freshest minds in the industry to better facilitate networking and a multi-touch content experience. The model would be supported by the Campaign Marketing Specialist, responsible for curating outreach and lead generation campaigns who is able to translate generated metrics into meaningful outreach tactics.
The ideal person can create and maintain multiple marketing automation campaigns across multi-faceted platforms within deadline. They must be able to create email campaigns that will define customer journeys and nurture leads through dedicated email cadence. Their tenacity and marketing effectiveness will help them to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to expand the company’s mission across 4 unique brands.
Key Responsibilities include
Build marketing automation campaigns that ensure the nurturing of prospects via email and form creation, landing page development, list segmentation and scoring
- Utilize omnichannel outlets to distribute meaningful and impactful content
- Ability to analyse metrics and effectively report campaign performance
- Generate targeted and differentiated leads alongside efforts from the Sales and Events team to grow the customer base
- Manage a high volume of campaigns across different brands
- Work collaboratively with the demand generation and sales development team
Key requirements include
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related fields
- Between 3-5 years email, social and web campaign experience utilizing Campaign Canvas
- Ability to create automation email templates
- Experience in product/account management in a digital or social platform preferred
- Dexterity in implementation, optimization and lead management
- Experience with Eloqua essential
- Ability to work with CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Analytics driven, with ability to communicate data in a team environment
- Highly motivated and self-starter