Associate Director of Marketing Operations- Eloqua Required
Salary $100000 - $120000 per year
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted November 19, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A revolutionary company backed by private equity, providing engagement with Fortune 1000 companies via specialized event forums and integrated media brands, is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing Operations to drive the marketing initiatives in efforts to position the company’s events and media content effectively across multiple channels to a diverse audience.
With a membership model that enables leaders in business to cultivate and trade knowledge in a personalized and effective manner, the company curates an exclusive audience consisting of the freshest minds in the industry to better facilitate networking and a multi-touch content experience. This model is supported by the Associate Director of Marketing Operations who will strategize and implement marketing technology across the business.
The ideal person can manage multiple marketing automation campaigns while best segmenting the market. They will be responsible for collaborating with sales and marketing teams while leading a team to carry out marketing initiatives. Their analytic and strategic capabilities will be crucial in driving lead generation across multiple platforms.
Key Responsibilities include
Build marketing automation campaigns that ensure the nurturing of prospects via email and form creation, landing page development, list segmentation and scoring
- Utilize omnichannel outlets to distribute meaningful and impactful content
- Ability to generate targeted and differentiated leads
- Manage a high volume of campaigns across the brand
- Collaboration with demand generation and sales development team
- Leadership of team to execute initiatives across deadlines
Key requirements include
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related fields
- Between 6-8 years of B2B marketing experience across integrated platforms
- Ability to lead a team to carry out initiatives
- Proven success in development and deliverance of integrated marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle
- Experience in optimization of Eloqua and SFDC marketing automation functions
- Marketing analytics and implementation
- Dynamic mentality and success in working in a fast-paced environment, within global matrixed work groups