Web Development Marketing Manager
Salary $145,000 - $165,000 per year
Location San FranciscoFULL_TIME
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted May 13, 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 marketing 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
A Series C start up providing a software to enable data rich companies to improve how they access and utilize their customers information are seeking a Web Development Marketing Director to add value to their San Francisco or Boston offices. Their unique method of data cataloguing enables clients to derive value from their existing data and they are already working with some of the best known innovators across Finance, Retail, Healthcare and Technology verticals.
For this role, the company is looking for someone who has both the passion and experience to create an industry-leading, world-class websits fueld by marketing intentions. Reporting into the Director of Demand Generation, this person will be responsible for optimizing the website so that it is best set up for user experience and demand generation. The ideal candidate has a demonstrateg history of excellence in the following areas:
UX: optimization of website for layout, flow, design, responsibeness and speed. You will
SEO: Have a solid understanding of building a website structure that supports on-page SEO elements such as H1 tags and meta info. Ability to evaluate and improve page load speed.
Content Updates: Ensure that content is continuously updated according to the marketing team's initatives
Website Maintenance: Ensure that the site is up to speed and monitor broken links, redirects, form submissions, copywriting typo's etc.
- 3-6 experience in website development & design
- B2B Marketing experience, ideally with a SaaS company
- A BA/BS with strong quantitative focus (e.g. Math, Economics or Statistics) or equivalent experience
- A "Do whatever it takes" attitude
- Experience with Wordpress and WPEngine
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Onsole
- In-depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) website metrics (e.g., unique visitors, new visitors, bounce rate, dwell time, average time on page, etc.)
- Based in Boston, MA or Redwood City, CA