Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted September 20, 2016
We are working with one of the most exciting start-ups in the internet space and they are looking for a Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and production of the brand voice, postitioning, and messaging; including consistent creation of multi-channel content and website experience
- Development of awareness across all key people of interest, especially university students and employers
- Evolving and testing channels which are likely to include: Social (Paid and Unpaid), Email, Referral/Campus Reps, SEM/SEO, PR, and offline.
- Managing and eventually growing a team
- At least 5 years in high-performance settings
- At least 3 years in a relevant digital marketing position
- Experience with a university student acquisition program
- Strong brand and content generation portfolio
- Startup and Ed tech background preferred
- Desire to lead at the early stage of a business
- Willingness to be hands on to drive channel success