Director, Growth & Digital Marketing
Location San Francisco
Consultant Oliver Sexton
Date posted November 11, 2016
We are looking for a growth & digital marketing expert to help us scale the adoption and awareness of our cloud-based supply chain analytics solution. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Growth & Digital Marketing is a senior role that will lead acquisition and conversion strategies and execute on them across all digital channels. You will work closely with product marketing, sales, and the executive team.
Our client has developed an innovative Cloud-based Supply Chain Analytics platform. By combining data science with deep supply chain expertise it helps businesses create intelligent supply chains. The platform identifies hidden inefficiencies to reduce costs and improve process efficiency.
- Strategically plan all demand generation and online marketing programs to help the company obtain marketing, sales, and revenue goals.
- Own and execute on marketing/lead generation to help online customer acquisition, cross-sell and up-sell SaaS KPIs and grow our service in the US market.
- Determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, sponsorships, direct response online, etc. – with the most compelling and creative calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
- Make data-driven decisions around what content to feature, which calls-to-action to place where, how and how to improve quarter after quarter through continuous testing and refinement strategies.
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs & goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns.
- Create and execute a strong demand generation foundation for success, then grow a team to scale as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for SaaS companies
- Expertise in both strategy and execution of SaaS demand generation programs
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Bachelors degree required