Director of Digital Marketing
Location Jersey City
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted April 17, 2017
This trusted investment management firm, based in Jersey City, is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing Technology to join and manage a small team of developers, a mid-size team of outsource consultants as well as partnering with the firm’s Digital Marketing Team to implement new digital marketing and campaign platforms. Salary is competitive.
About the role
This is fantastic opportunity for senior level Digital Marketing professionals who are looking to move their career into Financial Services.
The Director of Digital Marketing Technology will be responsible for digitally transforming the firms marketing activities, including implementing the firm’s mobile strategy for both internal and external use, implementing enhancements to the firm’s websites, implementing marketing automation solutions and more.
The Director of Digital Marketing Technology will be managing multiple teams and providing excellent leadership and fostering a constructive environment between employees and consultants.
- Digitally transforming the firm’s marketing activities by leveraging both information and digital technologies
- Through data-driven insights you will provide thought leadership to ensure digital marketing efforts are innovative and offer a strategic advantage to the firm
- Leading the development activities of a small team of developers and managing a mid-size team of outsource consultants supporting digital marketing technology initiatives
- Collaborate and work closely with the firm’s digital marketing team
- Implementing new digital marketing and campaign platform
- Develop and maintain the firm’s social media strategy
- Maintain and implement enhancements to the firm’s website
- Implement larger projects on the sites external facing sites
- Develop strategies to personalize client/individual experience, content, web and emails
- Automate the production of marketing materials and literature
- Implement the firm’s mobile strategy for internal and external users
- Manage the overall digital marketing technology budget
The successful Director of Digital Marketing Technology will have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 10 years experience in managing a development team
- Previous experience in delivering creative and intuitive UX designs
- Previous experience in implementing marketing automation solutions (e.g. Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Exact Target, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM
- Previous experience with lead nurturing, drip campaigns, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong experience in developing mobile strategies and applications
- Strong understanding of the pros/cons of native vs. browser-based responsive HTML
- Previous experience in offline capabilities and local cashing strategies
- Previous experience in building and deploying internal and externally-facing mobile applications
- Sound understanding of design patterns in iOS, Android and hybrid applications
About the organization
This Investment Management firm has a great reputation for their leaderships and influence in the Asset Management industry. This firm has been recognized for its innovation, providing excellent investment products for institutional clients and exceeding client expectations. This role is based in Jersey City.
If you or someone you know are interested in the role, please apply online or call Michelle Yoon at (212) 704-9900.