VP of Digital Marketing
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted May 10, 2017
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the online space and they are looking for a VP of Digital Marketing.
- Grow revenues in a financially disciplined and data driven way. Manage, grow, and mentor a successful marketing organization that includes paid search, social media, SEO, and other channels.
- Create and maintain a strong executive team and work in collaboration with other teams.
- Implement and formulate business plans, strategies, and tactics to capitalize on business growth opportunities. Provide effective, efficient operations to meet short-term goals and ensure long term success and growth
- Drive a startup style environment of constant learning and experimentation.
- Provide strategic leadership for brand positioning and architecture
- Participate in the development of short and long term budgets and plans based upon broad organization objective and goals
- Improve our brand based on a strong understanding of customer analytics, behavior, marketing ,marketplace dynamics, and user experience
- At least 10 years experience growing and leading a B2C performance marketing organization a must.
- Experience as an executive of a high growth company
- Excellent leadership, motivational, and coaching skills.
- Very proactive and resourceful in identifying problems and finding solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Desire and ability to flex from big picture strategic thinking to getting into the details.
- Comfortable working in a growing and fast-paced organization.