Location San Francisco
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted May 16, 2017
We are working with a leader in the on demand space, and they are looking for a CRM Lead.
- Plan and delive CRM strategies across the field organization of leasing agents to encourage customer loyalty and retention
- Implement the CRM platform architecture and structure ensuring it works effortlessly across the organization & includes all desired information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping: analyze touch points with the organization and maximize commercial opportunities.
- Partner closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works seamlessly for all aspects of the company.
- Manage direct communication with customers through the CRM.
- Enhance & monitor customer lifetime value strategies guaranteeing maximum profitability.
- Guarantee the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Oversee the migration of all communications to lower cost mediums such as email & SMS
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to guarantee the most effective approach
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience developing & rolling out an enterprise Customer Relationship Management system
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing communications in a business to consumer online marketplace, financial technology, and/or field marketing organization
- Experience running cross-functional projects with strict deadlines
- Curiosity for how to best communicate a passion and vision
- Able to form partnerships with cross functional teams including earned media, field operations, product marketing, legal, and product
- Self-starter with the ability to choose a direction
- Proven ability to lead new initiatives