Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition
Salary $90000 - $150000 per year + Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted May 24, 2017
Due to rapid global success a newly created Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition role has just arisen within a global tech start-up based in Pittsburgh. Working closely with the VP of Growth and a number of executive members of the business, this Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition is an exceptional opportunity to be a key driver within a leading global brand!
About the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition:
In this business critical position you will be the expert behind leading all online user acquisition initiatives across the globe. Priding themselves on their office culture, the role will be based out of the company's Pittsburgh office, where the team work hard and play harder.
- Strategize, plan, and execute campaigns on social, display, video, and mobile ad channels
- Test new audience targeting, messaging, creative variations, landing pages, bidding strategies, and optimization tactics to expand volume and improve efficiency of campaigns
- Source and test new user acquisition channels and other optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts
- Coordinate copy translations into 8+ languages and execute tests across multiple countries simultaneously
- Provide regular reporting, ROI analysis and recommendations for campaigns to senior management
- Own and strategically allocate yearly budget of US $1 million
- Build a small team (1-2) and provide leadership and support
- 5-7 years of experience managing paid acquisition campaigns at scale, with several years of experience in the mobile space
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- High proficiency in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Strong analytical rigor, statistical knowledge, and a love for spreadsheets
- Experience overseeing design and putting together creatives
- 4+ years managing user acquisition for well-known mobile app
- Expertise in mobile app marketing: app store marketing, ASO, app analytics
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns for apps monetizing via ads, IAPs and/or subscriptions
- Mobile gaming user acquisition experience preferred
- 1 year management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to own and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work from Pittsburgh
With over 170 million users, this global tech start-up is a household name across 20 countries and growing. This Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition role represents an outstanding opportunity to be apart of their next exciting phase of growth and work for an organization with great benefits and a leading executive team.
If you have the right skills, experience and ability to relocate to Pittsburgh then apply today!