Salary $1 - $11 per year
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with an innovative and fast-paced series-A startup to find a highly dedicated and passionate Marketing Manager to join this rapidly growing company and team here in San Francisco. This startup are revolutionizing how field sales teams make decisions by using AI and data analytics to improve operations in the field. They are partnered with leading specialist organization in the life sciences space.
As the Marketing Manger you should be a strong marketing generalist with particular strengths in lead/demand generation, marketing automation and digital marketing. This person should have an understanding of the full marketing funnel and know how to utilize the full digital marketing toolkit to support an account-based marketing program.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Produce content and sales enablement materials to create demand and support buying decisions inside the customer base.
- Oversee campaign execution. Identify suitable success KPIs inside company sales & marketing automation tools
- Manage a variety of marketing programs to generate sales efforts
- Assist regional marketing efforts
- Understand difficult purchasing and selling processes that involve multiple decision-makers
- Track and analyze demand-to-close metrics across many programs
- Produce customer-centric, creative emails, blogs and additional content that push click-through rates.
- Strong overall marketing athlete with key strengths in demand generation and marketing automation.
- At least 3-5 years experience in an enterprise technology marketing role.
- Strong writing portfolio
- Experience managing global marketing campaigns
- Proficient with sales and marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot certification preferred).