Senior Growth Manager
Salary $90000 - $150000 per year + Perks
Location San Francisco
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted June 30, 2017
Due to rapid global success a newly created Senior Growth Manager role has just arisen within a global tech start-up based in Pittsburgh. Working closely with the VP of Growth and a number of executive members of the business, this Senior Growth Manager role is an exceptional opportunity to be a key driver for a leading global brand!
About the SeniorÂ Growth Manager:
In this business critical position you will be the expert behind leading all online user acquisition initiatives across the globe. Priding themselves on their office culture, the roleÂ will be basedÂ out of the company's Pittsburgh office, whereÂ the team work hard and play harder.
- Strategize, plan, and execute campaigns on social, display, video, and mobile ad channels
- Test new audience targeting, messaging, creative variations, landing pages, bidding strategies, and optimization tactics to expand volume and improve efficiency of campaigns
- Source and test new user acquisition channels and other optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts
- Coordinate copy translations into 8+ languages and execute tests across multiple countries simultaneously
- Provide regular reporting, ROI analysis and recommendations for campaigns to senior management
- Own and strategically allocate yearly budget of US $1 million
- Build a small team (1-2) and provide leadership and support
- Solid experience managing paid acquisition campaigns at scale, with several years of experience in the mobile space
- Bachelorâs degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- High proficiency in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Strong analytical rigor, statistical knowledge, and a love for spreadsheets
- Experience overseeing design and putting together creatives
- 4+ years managing user acquisition
- Expertise in mobile app marketing: app store marketing, ASO, app analytics
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns for apps monetizing via ads, IAPs and/or subscriptions
- Mobile gaming user acquisition experience preferred
- 1 year management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to own and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work from Pittsburgh
With over 170 million users,Â this globalÂ tech start-up is a household name across 20 countries and growing.Â TheÂ SeniorÂ Growth Manager role represents an outstanding opportunity to be apart of their next exciting phase of growth and work for an organization with great benefits and a leading executive team.
If you have the right skills, experience and ability to relocate then apply today!