Director, Growth Marketing
Salary $130000 - $155000 per year + Equity
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted July 6, 2017
Being within a $30 billion dollar industry, this growing consumer services company is on the hunt for a Director, Growth Marketing to really drive the business to the next level and take significant market. Based in their Financial District office, the Director, Growth Marketing will be apart of a dynamic, innovative team who are proud of their work hard, play hard start-up culture. Competitive base salary + equity + perks on offer!
The Director, Growth Marketing will report into the VP and be responsible for the customer acquisition team, leading performance marketing efforts, optimizing conversion funnels, and developing new ways to acquire customers.
- Lead and grow the customer acquisition team (two people)
- Optimize acquisition funnels and integrate new tracking tools
- Improve existing performance marketing channels
- Oversee and manage direct response channels, develop and test new channels, and scale the ones that deliver significant ROI
- Work closely with the marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all channels
- Provide forecast guidance and direct key marketing analysis
- Communicate acquisition results and priorities across the organization
- 6+ years of acquisition marketing experience across multiple channels, including Facebook, SEM, and content. Programmatic and direct mail experience is a plus
- Solid skills with web analytics tools and Excel. Experience with SQL and Looker are a big plus
- The ability to run analysis around pay back and attribution
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven ability to report and present marketing results to various company stakeholders
- You test new strategies and campaigns relentlessly
- You've completed a four-year BA or BS degree
As this company continues to take significant market-share across their $30 billion industry, they are now seeking an experienced Growth Marketing professional to really drive their performance marketing efforts. With a tech start-up vibe, great perks on offer and a competitive salary, if you have the skills and experience, apply today!
Get in touch
+1 212 704 9900