Content Marketing & SEO Manager
Location San Francisco
Consultant Audrey Groux
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with an exciting company in the consumer services space, and they are looking for a Content Marketing & SEO Manager. This individual will be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact from day one and become an important factor in their growth.
- Own SEO and content marketing, including formulating strategies, writing, planning, and distributing content to grow traffic.
- Evaluate the current SEO state and highlight opportunities related to internal linking, site structure, and page templates
- Develop and oversee analytics dashboards that display how content distribution and SEO is impacting the customer funnel. Frequently conduct experiments and make decisions based on ongoing data.
- Encourage SEO best practices; collaborate with other marketing team members to advance all channel messaging
- Play an important role on our marketing team as we continue to drive month after month growth in our current markets
- At least 4 years of experience in a content and/or SEO specific role
- A solid understanding of how content and SEO support the overall customer experience and drive marketing and business objectives.
- Experience creating dashboards & analyzing data (using tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, and etc)
- Passion for SEO trends and requirements.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and posess the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, influence, collaborate as part of a team.