Director of Marketing
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with a series A, B2B technology start up here in San Francisco funded by leading investors some of which are Y Combinator, SoftTech, and PivotNorth. This innovative start up are apart of the more than $10B market research industry and have pioneered a new model for conducting consumer surveys via online publishers. They are looking for a Director of Marketing who would lead the entire marketing function
- Drive growth by acquiring clients and leads.
- Give the company's marketing efforts measurable and predictable outputs. Help tell an exciting story to the world.
- You have successfully led all or part of a startup B2B marketing team before as a Manager or Director
- You have an excellent understanding of demand gen, & believe Marketing & Sales should have an SLA around leads
- You have built a marketing automation system, and have a solid view of your ideal "marketing tech stack"
- Skilled at acquisition marketing; good knowledge of AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
- You are very action oriented
- Have an eye for design and are an excellent writer
- You have hands-on experience in collateral generation, content marketing, PR, events, and more.
- Experience with ad tech or marketing tech
- Experience marketing to food & beverage, CPG, restaurants, retail, or media companies
- Experience at early stage startups