VP of Digital Marketing
Location San Francisco
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are partnering with a unique marketplace company aimed at helping easily connect professionals and consumers. They are looking for a VP of Digital Marketing who has deep paid search knowledge, comes from a B2C (preferably ecommerce) background and has experience leading large teams.
- Grow revenues in a financially disciplined and data driven way. Manage, grow, and mentor a successful marketing organization that includes paid search, social media, SEO, and other channels.
- Create and maintain a strong executive team and work in collaboration with other teams.
- Implement and formulate business plans, strategies, and tactics to capitalize on business growth opportunities. Provide effective, efficient operations to meet short-term goals and ensure long term success and growth
- Drive a startup style environment of constant learning and experimentation.
- Provide strategic leadership for brand positioning and architecture
- Participate in the development of short and long term budgets and plans based upon broad organization objective and goals
- Improve our brand based on a strong understanding of customer analytics, behavior, marketing ,marketplace dynamics, and user experience
- At least 10 years experience growing and leading a B2C performance marketing organization a must.
- Experience as an executive of a high growth company
- Excellent leadership, motivational, and coaching skills.
- Very proactive and resourceful in identifying problems and finding solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Desire and ability to flex from big picture strategic thinking to getting into the details.
- Comfortable working in a growing and fast-paced organization.