Head / Director of Marketing
Location San Francisco
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted July 12, 2017
This is an exciting position where you can join a dynamic, mission-driven health-tech company as they start to scale. It requires ingenuity, creativity, a range of marketing and strategic experience. Previous healthcare or health-tech marketing experience required.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define our integrated marketing strategy to push product sales across our B2B and B2C clients
- Take ownership of elevating our brand. Oversee the creative direction and design of persuasive and effective communications
- Create targeted marketing materials and value proposition for all audience segments across all sales and marketing touchpoints
- Search for and identify opportunities to showcase our value proposition in the provider, payer, and employer marketplaces
- Collaborate with our clinical team on marketing and publishing our clinical trials
- Broad expertise across all marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Display Network Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Database/Direct Marketing, etc.
- Implement key strategies across all online marketing channels, optimize campaign ROI
- In collaboration with Sales and leadership team, develop and evaluate opportunities for service expansion and customer segment opportunities.
- Successfully measure marketing efforts ensuring efficiency of all marketing activities
- Collaborate with PR agency on building credibility with enterprise and consumers
- Keep aware of the latest developments in the healthcare industry to understand key and emerging market segments
- At least 7-10 years experience in marketing with a demonstrated track record of successfully building a product/brand line from early to mid-stage, preferably in the health tech space
- Extensive experience with digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong strategic, creative, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Data driven decision making
- A solid, constructive team player
- Passionate about helping others and healthcare