VP, Digital Marketing- B2C eCommerce
Salary $140,000 - $160,000 per year + 20% bonus
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted January 18, 20197 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A new position has just arisen with a disruptive, New York beauty company who, through unrivaled product innovation, are looking to simplify the way their customers buy and use makeup and beauty products. The experienced founders are seeking a Senior Director, Growth Marketing to join this fast paced, passionate and dedicated environment and continue the success of this young company as it continues to evolve. Having grown revenue and headcount steadily over the last 12 months across their eCommerce and affiliate channels they are now in need of a senior Acquisition/ Growth Marketer to take their business to the next level. Set for new web and some of the most exciting product launches to date it’s a great time to build on the already running momentum! As the Senior Director you will oversee multiple growth channels including, but not exclusive to SEM, SEO, affiliate relationships, display and developing a comprehensive email strategy to boost open/ CTR as well as CAC & LTV values. In an accountable culture you are a marketer who lives in the data, loves developing strategy and doing the implementation both hands on & via agency partners. Reporting into the founding team you’ll have the highest level of visibility and endless runway to implement data backed campaigns.
- Oversee operation of digital marketing programs, website and eCommerce channels (D2C & affiliate) to grow userbase and revenue
- Through effective analysis of a number of initiatives, become the go to digital resource to optimize customer engagement
- Utilize extensive capabilities in analytical software such as GA to design comprehensive strategies covering eCommerce, affiliate, customer acquisition channels & new the broader digital media landscape
- Own the reporting of all digital channels through dashboard development and regular analysis. Utilize data to make strategic business recommendations.
- Design and implement new customer loyalty schemes including, but not limited to, referral initiatives, affiliate marketing program, loyalty rewards, subscription programs etc.
- Constantly seek to innovate and be at the front of the market for new ideas to grow online business and engage with customers
- Own Digital Agency Partnerships to deliver campaigns on time and in budget with the best possible impact
- Grow team capabilities and equip all staff with the necessary skills to continue business growth
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) essential. MBA or higher education beneficial
- Minimum of 8+ years direct experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce. Demonstrable success developing and implementing growth campaigns essential.
- Experience in Beauty or Fashion/ Retail strongly preferred
- Must embraces the start-up environment and promote creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skillset with the commercial outlook to turn data in strategic business plans
- Energetic team worker who applies a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to completing tasks
- People management skills preferred, however not essential
- Problem solver who can lead initiatives and organize effectively
If you are interested in finding out more about this Marketing Leadership Opportunity please apply today.