Assistant Marketing Manager
Salary $58,500 - $70,000 per year
Consultant Charles Randles
Date posted March 19, 20192019-03-19 2019-04-26 marketing permanent US Manhattan New York Madison Avenue 10036 USD 58500 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Work as part of a dynamic, rapidly growing team for an International company with newly furnished offices in the heart of Manhattan. The position provides an opportunity for the right professional to work as part of a company that truly values and invests in their people allowing your career to reach stratospheric heights. The company is a global tech and consulting firm that gathers market intelligence and prepares strategic initiatives for its clients, whilst focusing on five verticals of service including private equity, social impact and consulting. The position is part of a newly formed team that will take responsibility for the marketing of one of these service offerings, reporting into a marketing manager. The successful candidate will need to be an ambitious and dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, is a team player, has a desire to support & collaborate and have a passion for delivering measurable results. The role offers a large amount of autonomy and ample scope for discovery and innovation.
About the Sales & Marketing Specialist role:
- Individuals in this growth marketing role will support other teams to drive awareness across the companies target client base and move prospects to the top of the funnel for both target and existing accounts.
- Plan and execute custom marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software, physical/direct mail and social tools - that are unique to the company.
- Work closely with commercial leaders on engagement strategies to increase the company’s footprint within existing accounts and, ultimately, drive additional revenue.
- Identify market opportunities and customer personas for select audience types.
- Organize and host events, webinars etc. to raise awareness and demonstrate value.
- Create content/copywriting, in conjunction with our Communications team, to generate new active users and nurture/reactivate inactive users.
- Meticulously track all activities to measure ROI, identify best practice, and set goals.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a related field (preferably marketing and/or sales).
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people.
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons.