Business Development Manager
Salary $70,000 - $100,000 per year + +60k OTE
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted March 13, 20192019-03-13 2019-04-30 sales permanent US New York New York 10036 USD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world leader in providing digital creative services to the largest brands and media companies in the world is seeking a Business Development Manager in New York. The organization creates pre -media, video and digital content that is utilized by companies to improve and create their digital campaigns. The company employs more than 600 people in 6 countries and is a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner. The company prides itself on its dynamic, people focused environment and is looking to grow this culture with a new addition.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building and driving account sales to meet and exceed sales goals. To be successful in this role you will be experienced in selling creative and digital packages for social media and will be familiar with the creative frameworks surrounding these platforms. You will be able to apply the "hunter" mentality to creating and managing relationships while positioning the company's suite of media solutions. You should be able to manage multiple short sales cycles simultaneously. These skills must be accompanied by your holistic understanding of the creative advertising industry paired with the ability to communicate to clients how to improve their digital advertising initiatives.
- Prospecting key target clients
- Creating strong relationships with decision makers
- Lead new client creative briefing calls and meetings
- Deliver presentations to communicate the company's unique selling points
- Adapt a consultative approach to working with clients to improve advertising initiatives
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure that campaigns are executed on time and effectively
- Communication of campaign intel, pipeline and forecasts
- Self-starter, hunter mentality
- 2-7 years of outbound sales experience
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns across fast moving deadlines
- Experience in the media/advertising industry necessary
- Proven results in achieving sales targets
- Proven ability to communicate and work with decision making clientele
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, etc.