Director,Client Solutions & Marketing Strategy
Salary $150,000 - $180,000 per year + + Benefits
Consultant Adam Woolley
JobRef 113692/0012019-04-18 2019-06-16 advertising-and-pr permanent US New York, NY New York State Street, New York 10004 USD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Performance Media Company with publications and outlets serving senior professionals across the Technology, Finance and Healthcare sectors has an exciting new opportunity. With strong backing and a heritage in delivering impactful integrated campaigns to their advertisers & sponsors they are forging a new approach to Media partnering. As part of this growth they are seeking a Director, Client Solutions & Marketing Strategy. Integral to staying at the forefront of performance media, this role works closest with the Integrated Marketing Services function which delivers large scale projects inclusive of advertising, digital exposure, creative & content services collaboratively for enterprise clients. This role is responsible for collecting client feedback on desired offerings and then briefing and creating new offerings for the Marketing Solutions teams. Acting in the highest strategic fashion this will interface regularly with the Sales, Account Management, Client Implementation and wider marketing teams, as well as occasional face to face meetings with large clients to breakdown the benefit of complex, multi-channel offerings. The desired candidate will have experience in a Media Planning or Publisher environment and must show a track record of developing new, multi-channel marketing solutions.
- Ideate, design and develop new Marketing Solutions to be sold to enterprise level clients
- Communicate regularly with the Sales & Account Management function to collect client feedback and repurpose this to develop client focused solutions
- Lead the content and creative teams to design and package solutions to bring product to market
- Join strategic client pitches to breakdown and articulate the solution benefits from a technical standpoint, highlighting the increased reach across multiple formats
- Mentor and lead Creative and Content peers to aid their development
- Shape customers content strategy by building bespoke products that achieve goals and utilize all the channels available
- 8+ years experience in the Performance Media, Planning or Strategy realm with prior management experience essential.
- Media Planning Agency or Publisher experience strongly beneficial
- Must have commercial acumen to work with Sales teams as well as be comfortable attending and leading in person client interactions
- Strong senior level Media network beneficial
- Highly strategic mindset essential with a track record of development & roll out of successful new Media offerings