Marketing Director- Consumer Lending/ Loans
Salary $130,000 - $160,000 per year + + bonus
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted May 8, 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 financial-services 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
A new position has just arisen with a high growth, privately funded start up in the Alternative Financing space. With a leadership team carrying great experience in the industry the team has quickly expanded its team of business development professionals. Having outsourced their Acquisition Marketing efforts via an agency partner to date, the company is now looking to capitalize on continued growth and hire a Marketing Director to lead and grow the function. Responsible for all Growth Marketing initiatives this person will work directly with the Founder to dictate strategy and then conduct a number of ‘proof of concept’ campaigns to review channel attribution for the marketing budget. An entrepreneurial environment this person will oversee all channels inclusive of email, SEO, social, display, partnerships and events. Demonstrable success in both strategic and implementation phases of campaigns is essential and candidates must demonstrate knowledge of the Alternative Lending/ Funding space.
- Develop and deploy successful 360 marketing campaigns, including new product/ launch-marketing.
- Work in close partnership with the company Founder to be the voice for the US market, incorporating insights gathered from the Sales Team.
- Periodically report on pre-agreed KPI’s and brand visibility updates
- Manage agency relationships, ensuring detailed, market specific briefs and maintain close correspondence to deliver projects on time and in budget
- You will establish effective methodologies to understand customers, the market and our competitors but identify trends for informing the business
- Maintain an active network of PR contact to deliver maximum reach of press launches and brand development to all targeted audiences
- Apply a data driven approach to all marketing activities, optimizing ROI and market penetration
- 4-8 years’ experience delivering integrated acquisition campaigns
- Prior experience in the alternative lending/ funding space essential
- You will be detail and data oriented, possess a strong analytical mind and be fluent in the use of web analytics tools, able to extract learnings from outputs and be well rounded in all aspect of data extrapolation
- Pardot & Salesforce experience preferred
- Must embraces the fast paced environment and promote creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skillset with the commercial outlook to turn data in strategic business plans
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment