Head of Marketing
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted May 16, 2017
We are working with an innovative company in the SaaS software space, and they are looking for a Head of Marketing. This person will own demand generation, positioning and branding for the company globally.
- Own demand generation plan, aligned with company objectives.
- Run campaigns to drive lead flow requirements.
- Design, execute and measure demand generation programs including content marketing, website, webinars, online marketing, nurture, social media, syndication, blogs, and events.
- Define & deliver the number of leads required to support speedy growth
- Define audience targets -- build and uphold the right contact database.
- Create and improve company messaging and product value propositions
- Enhance lead creation, qualificationm, and conversion to opportunities for the sales team, and guarantee successful follow through of qualified opportunities
- Build and track measurable conversion rates, response rates, pipeline, and ROI
- Oversee & measure all demand generation efforts, activities and data with Salesforce.com and Marketo systems
- Plan & run webinars for potential and current customers
- At least 5 years of experience in building & executing successful demand generation programs delivering higher growth and increasing ROI
- Experience in successful inbound and social media marketing
- Able to work as an individual contributor, player/coach, and create a team as business grows
- Solid visual sense
- Experience in an b2b solution sales environment & able to work with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Excited about building a exceptional product and tenacious at driving long term customer value.
- Very data driven with a commitment to goals. Excited about tracking & driving marketing process through all channels.
- Great written & verbal communication skills; superior academic performance.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Past experience with SaaS solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major bonus