Head of Marketing
Location San Francisco
Consultant Gina Stockwin
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with a market leading technology start up in San Francisco. Their collaboration document management software empowers and automates team collaboration for the mobile workforce. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will own demand generation, positioning and branding for the company globally.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Own demand generation plan, aligned with company objectives.
- Run campaigns to drive lead flow requirements.
- Design, execute and measure demand generation programs including content marketing, website, webinars, online marketing, nurture, social media, syndication, blogs, and events.
- Define & deliver the number of leads required to support speedy growth
- Define audience targets -- build and uphold the right contact database.
- Create and improve company messaging and product value propositions
- Enhance lead creation, qualificationm, and conversion to opportunities for the sales team, and guarantee successful follow through of qualified opportunities
- Build and track measurable conversion rates, response rates, pipeline, and ROI
- Oversee & measure all demand generation efforts, activities and data with Salesforce.com and Marketo systems
- Plan & run webinars for potential and current customers
- At least 5 years of experience in building & executing successful demand generation programs delivering higher growth and increasing ROI
- Experience in successful inbound and social media marketing
- Able to work as an individual contributor, player/coach, and create a team as business grows
- Solid visual sense
- Experience in an b2b solution sales environment & able to work with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Excited about building a exceptional product and tenacious at driving long term customer value.
- Very data driven with a commitment to goals. Excited about tracking & driving marketing process through all channels.
- Great written & verbal communication skills; superior academic performance.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Past experience with SaaS solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major bonus
Get in touch