Salary Competitive Package
Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted September 30, 2016
This is an international PR studio that represents the world’s most promising tech startups as they expand in 10 international markets.They work with international teams. For you, that means opportunity to travel worldwide, meet new people and explore new cultures. They are different from a traditional PR company. They thrive under freedom and autonomy. No bureaucracy or office politics here. Generate results any way you see fit.
This is a fast growing international PR studio that focuses on emerging tech companies. Well organized, but creative and chic. Their involvement in key global media & tech hubs (San Francisco, New York, Boston and Moscow) allows them to continuously hone their craft and provide clients with state of the art PR services. They craft compelling stories and tell them across all possible mediums — print, broadcast and digital media.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and is a digital native with a passion for spreading the word about tech companies. Companies that are not on the radar, but will be with our help.
90% of their current clients stay with them for more than 9 months - no client churn means no emotional burnout for you.
- Be accountable. Create, build and implement high performance media relations strategies.
- Craft magnetic copy. Coordinate the writing, approval, and distribution process for news releases, pitches, bylines, and other PR documents.
- Lead client relationships. Own, manage and grow 35 accounts at any given time. We’re all in it to win it.
- Make friends. Develop and maintain relationships with press (journalists and bloggers), partners (customers, vendors and investors), and industry influencers.
- Tell unique stories. Secure media coverage in Tier1 and Tier2 tech, business, general interest, and lifestyle publications.
- Travel the world. Attend, exhibit at and sponsor international conferences with clients.
- Track industry trends. Tell us, what’s cool now?
- 5+ years of communications or PR experience
- Experience launching new products and a proven track record of running effective PR campaigns
- Strong relationships with key publications in tech, lifestyle, general interest, and business spheres
- Impeccable client management skills for everyday communications and excellent professional
- Ability to prioritize workload under strict deadlines
- Strong writing and content generation skills
- Compensation above market average
- Home office or as you prefer
- Flexible hours that accommodate your lifestyle
- A generous vacation policy
- Combine work with international travel. They operate across four different continents
- Extensive medical and dental coverage
- International travel