Broker Management Negotiator
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted January 9, 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity for Negotiating professionals, with strong influential skills, to work for a leading Hedge Fund based in Manhattan.
About the role
This leading Hedge Fund is looking to hire a Broker Management Negotiator to manage and assist with the preparation of complex agreement negotiations and other complex financial counterparty documentation.
- Preparing complex agreement negotiations across a range of asset classes
- Maintaining high level of profitability, for the firm, across all agreements with a focus on financial risk and cost/benefit analysis across various prime brokerages, trading, custody and broker-bank related agreements
- Managing onboarding process for brokers and banks, including applications, account openings, document production and confidentiality agreements
- Collaborating with internal and external business leads on agreement terms
- Conduct ad hoc market and business analysis
- Investigating potential implications across operations, tax, legal, compliance, risk, etc.
The successful Broker Management Negotiator will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing complex financial documentation and negotiating agreements
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience negotiating prime brokerage, stock loan, ISDA, FX, futures, OTC clearing, options, and/or custody documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business admin, or related discipline
- JD preferred, not required
- Strong academics preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
About the organization
This organization is a leading Hedge Fund based in Manhattan. It is expanding rapidly and is a trusted leader in the Hedge Fund space.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.