Senior Director of User Acquisition
Location San Francisco
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted April 6, 2017
We are working with a leading e-learning company, and they are looking for an experienced, execution-oriented Senior Director of User Acquisition.
- Build and manage a team of 9+ growth marketers with a main goal of driving new user revenue as well as acquisition.
- Define and develop the company's user acquisition strategy, including channel, persona, geo, and vertical focus.
- Manage a $10mm+ yearly ad budget while maintaining strong ROIs and unit economics across cohorts
- Actively manage the ads, instructor promotion, affiliate, and seo channels while looking for new channels to increase our word-of-mouth
- Work cross-functionally across our Product, Consumer Marketing, and Content Acquisition teams to push forward strategic projects
- Collaborate with our Growth Product team to identify new conversion and landing page features to help the team effectively reach students.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a user acquisition leadership role for a high-growth content or e-commerce business.
- Entrepreneurial experience preferred; must have experience in a startup environment.
- Proven track record of delivering revenue results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with high standards and a sense of what it takes to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Highly analytical and a structured thinker, comfortable using data to identify actionable solutions from ambiguous situations. Knowledge of SQL a bonus
- Experience in both setting the user acquisition strategy and getting your hands dirty on execution.
- Creative and resourceful; able to find ways around roadblocks
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team that moves quickly
- A passion for learning and online education