Marketing Manager, Social Content
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted June 22, 2017
We are working with an innovative company in the on demand space, and they are looking for a Social Content Marketing Manager.
- Formulate a strategic approach and oversee execution of content marketing campaigns through blogs, social media, and other social platforms
- Collaborate with creative team to develop persuasive social content
- Drive an ongoing brand narrative, overseeing various content contributors.
- Work with other communications team and input into Industry / PR editorial calendar
- Lead influencer/ambassador program
- Own social media platforms, making sure they are up-to-date, exciting and relevant
- Lead copy development across many important consumer touch-points, blogs, digital ads, social media, policy/legal docs and landing pages.
- Liaise closely with insurance & legal partners to get content reviewed and approved
- Partner with broader marketing team to optimize complete path to purchase from acquisition through to retention.
- Oversee and report on success of campaigns
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on editorial and social content creation
- Demonstrated success driving results via end-to-end social media and blog campaigns
- Excellent copywriter & communicator (with examples of published work)
- Experience in brief writing for creative teams
- Good understanding of performance-based marketing and conversion based metrics
- Start-up/mobile experience a bonus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience