Corporate Office Manager - 2IC
Salary $60000 - $70000 per year + Bonus + OT
Location New York
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted June 23, 2017
Currently looking for an impressive and commercial candidate who can multi-task to work in a fast-paced environment. This role will be the face of the company, handles all complex office management duties as well as being involved on exciting ad-hoc projects like an office fit-out/move.
An impressive Aviation firm with offices across the Americas, South East Asia and Europe are currently going through an exciting growth phase. A great time to join a truly innovative business with a great work-life balance and company perks like masseuse's, yoga classes and a very fun yet professional environment.
As part of your Front Office duties you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered to a high standard, in a timely manner. The position will report directly to Senior Management and will involve close collaboration with the global team of receptionists and office managers.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Front of house reception cover
Greet all visitors, screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, handling as appropriate
Organize couriers and taxis
Provide extensive diary management for New York based staff on Company’s shared calendar - accommodating changing requirements and meeting invitations on short notice
Address incoming and outgoing post (mail/packages)
- Assist in a full office move from outfit to building management.
Liaise with outsourced IT Service provider to assist staff with general IT hardware requirements
Support with travel arrangements, meeting logistics, etc.
Assist Global Facilities Manager with ad hoc projects
General office management – filing, ordering stationery, etc.
Coordinate with building manager and building security
Assist new employees with their enquiries
General assistance to New York based staff
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5+ years Reception/Office Management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing speeds
- Complete a variety of tasks accurately, quickly and efficiently
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Highly organized, highly energetic
- High level of attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Well presented, articulate and able to represent the company in a confident, personable, and friendly manner
- High levels of confidentiality and discretion required
- Experience of working for a global company is desirable