Marketing Communications Manager, Email
Location San Francisco
Consultant Audrey Groux
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with a rapidly growing company in the consumer services space, and they are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager, Email. This individual will play a critical role on their marketing team and help build a leading consumer brand.
- Own and oversee the production process for all marketing SMS messaging and promotional email, including campaign planning, liaising with design, copywriting, QA, A/B testing, and campaign/program analysis.
- Manage current nurture and drip campaigns, and make recommendations for new programs.
- Pinpoint new opportunities for targeting and segmenting content to different customer partners
- Give and implement recommendations on creative, data hygiene, deliverability, and segmentation.
- Better campaign performance by building out A/B test plans for multiple variables
- Monitor email best practices, trends, technologies, and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- At least 4 years of experience executing and managing targeted messaging and email campaigns.
- Experience with at least one marketing automation platforms and/or ESP’s (i.e., Marketo, Oracle/Responsys, Hubspot, Intercom, CheetahMail, ExactTarget, etc.).
- Possess a data-driven approach to segmentation
- Excellent organization, writing, communication, and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, influence, collaborate, and work as part of a team.
- HTML editing skills is a plus