Marketing Manager, Social Content
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with a groundbreaking startup disrupting an outdated industry using on demand technology. They are looking for a Social Content Marketer to lead the editorial strategy for content in the form of social media, blogs, and communications.
- Formulate a strategic approach and oversee execution of content marketing campaigns through blogs, social media, and other social platforms
- Collaborate with creative team to develop persuasive social content
- Drive an ongoing brand narrative, overseeing various content contributors.
- Work with other communications team and input into Industry / PR editorial calendar
- Lead influencer/ambassador program
- Own social media platforms, making sure they are up-to-date, exciting and relevant
- Lead copy development across many important consumer touch-points, blogs, digital ads, social media, policy/legal docs and landing pages.
- Liaise closely with insurance & legal partners to get content reviewed and approved
- Partner with broader marketing team to optimize complete path to purchase from acquisition through to retention.
- Oversee and report on success of campaigns
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on editorial and social content creation
- Demonstrated success driving results via end-to-end social media and blog campaigns
- Excellent copywriter & communicator (with examples of published work)
- Experience in brief writing for creative teams
- Good understanding of performance-based marketing and conversion based metrics
- Start-up/mobile experience a bonus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience