Content Manager - Mobile
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted July 13, 2017
A leading peer-to-peer marketplace are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join the team and lead on the creation of exciting new content for the business. This role will play a key part in the re-brand of the application and will be responsible for ensuring all content issued by the business carries a consistent brand voice. You will be creating copy for mobile, email and web notifications.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience writing copy for mobile applications, with a preference for e-commerce
- Experience working with UX and product teams in providing copy for buttons, help copy, and other in-products contexts, experience with user testing and usability.
- Experience with transactional emails, mobile apps, and notifications, thinking about customer lifecycle and drawing engagement at each stage.
- Has developed web content and product to support SEO.
- Has worked with marketing teams on promotional emails and web copy
- Show authority and leadership in representing the brand and voice across the organization - actively collaborate with groups across the company to ensure tone and copy consistency across all areas
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, or Communications
- At least 5 years of copywriting/editorial experience in a consumer startup, tech, or marketing environment, preferably for a mobile application
- Top level writing/portfolio samples showing breadth, range, and depth of voice and tone
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience A/B & multivariate testing for copy a bonus
- Very flexible and able to navigate the ever changing world of a startup
- Very strong project management and multi tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
Get in touch