Director of Content Marketing
Salary competitive package
Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted September 28, 2016
How many times have you checked your bank statements only to find a charge for a subscription you completely forgot about? This San Francisco Ycombinator start up is helping consumers get a handle on recurring or unwanted subscriptions.
You will be responsible for managing this company's growth and content marketing through content creation and organic channels.
- Managing outreach to bloggers and influencers to make them aware of the company's offering and to cooperate on content creation. Securing guest author opportunities on relevant publications.
- Developing executing ongoing content strategy including site content, blog content, and guest posts/publication.
- Managing all social and organic channels including Facebook, our blog, and content marketing.
- SEO across website, blog, new content creation, and content syndication.
- Press outreach to secure coverage across relevant media outlets.
SEO best practice experience is a must. You must also be able to manage a freelance writers.