Product Marketing Manager
Salary competitive salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted November 2, 2016
We’re working with a leading API start-up to build their sales and marketing teams in San Francisco. They’re A-round funded with just over 50 employees between two locations.
- Product updates: Direct the cross-functional execution of the roadmap to ensure product updates are successfully communicated to our customer base efficiently and timely.
- Market Requirements: Implement and develop new marketing plans resulting in market share gain, while providing direction for marketing, sales and support collateral
- Sales enablement: Relay value proposition to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process including training, sales presentation decks, etc.
- Market & Competitive Analysis: Evaluate competitors, industry trends, and standards and how they apply to our product strategy. Create learning materials for internal use based on your assessments.
- Product Evangelist: Identify and develop best practices and use cases.
- At least 5 years of technical product marketing experience, with at least 3 years experience in a role targeting developers
- Experience aligning sales, marketing, and product efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent project management skills
- Technical ability (SaaS experience preferred)
- Cooperative team spirit
- Willingness to travel when needed