Senior Product Marketing Specialist
Salary $115000 - $210000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A Senior Product Marketing Specialist is needed by a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America.
This is a lead role to support the business in executing upon corporate priorities and strategic initiatives that affect the end investor. You will also deliver results driven by strong analysis, research, and data.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Product Marketing Specialist:
- Independently represent the Marketing desk with internal and external executive-level stakeholders by providing factual, quality information to support my client's business, corporate priorities, strategic initiatives, and fixed-income products
- Lead components of my clients projects that require fixed-income investor interaction
- Further develop and leverage my clients quantitative and qualitative in-house research and analysis capabilities
- Lead the development of compelling presentation, educational, and research materials
- Lead investor relations activities by maintaining constructive dialogues with fixed-income institutional investors, dealers, and researchers.
- Lead efforts to provide market participants with factual, timely and topical information
- Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced members of the team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6-8+ years of related experience
- An understanding of the mortgage finance system
- Generally functions in a lead role by providing technical guidance and direction to colleagues and clients in areas of expertise.
This great role is with a business focused on sustaining the housing recovery and leading change to make housing better.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.