Head of Marketing
Location San Francisco
Consultant Chrissy Cope
Date posted November 3, 2016
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the apparel & fashion space and they are looking for a Head of Marketing.
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value ("LTV") for near, mid, and long term
- Take charge on all channels driving LTV
- Lead strategy, managing a tight-knit and growing team, and executing on special projects and tests
- Developing, implementing and fulfilling a growth strategy to drive customer acquisition across multiple initiatives and channels
- Build, guide, and deploy data driven marketing practices across all channels including Instagram, Facebok, Email, Search, Display, Video, etc.
- Love data. Focus on analytics: Dashboards, insights, reporting
- Report with detail on relevant metrics, creating a deep understanding of customer behavior.
- Efficiently grow spend and ROAS while always pushing to scale and add across all channels
- You love and have deep experience with iteration and A/B testing
- Increase the number of new customers
- Reduce CPA (cost-per-acquisition) for new customers
- Director level, reporting to the Founding Team.
- Three to eight years experience driving retention marketing for quick growing e-Commerce company. Acquisition experience is also a huge bonus
- Fluency in email, social advertising, mobile apps, e-commerce, direct mail, Google Analytics, RJ Metrics, cohort analysis, DMPs.
- Ability to manage multiple tests and projects at the same time
- Proven success as a team leader
- Excited about joining a smaller, fast growing company
- Deomstrated data fluency. You use data to push decisions, constantly assembling data driven insights that then push creative problem solving.
- Need to always be coming up with new ideas to improve metrics through A/B testing