Salary $90000 - $110000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision
Location Jersey City
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted November 11, 2016
The trusted investment management firm, based in Jersey City, is looking for an RFP Writer to join their wider marketing team. Base salary will be around $100,000 per annum.
About the role
This is an exciting new opportunity for RFP Writers looking to progress their career in Financial Services!
The well-known Investment Management firm, based in Jersey City, is looking for an RFP Writer to join their wider Marketing team. The RFP Writer will be responsible gathering necessary data to complete RFPs from prospective clients.
- Writing and completing RFPs from prospective clients
- Developing a deep understanding of investment products and partnering with various teams to ensure consistent product messaging for both institutional and prospective clients
- Writing monthly summaries for Fixed Income and Equity products for both institutional and prospective clients
- Coordinate with groups across the firm to gather information for updated responses to RFPs and data requests.
- Providing in-depth bespoke portfolio analysis for clients and demonstrating a clear understanding of how the firm’s investment products may suit client objectives
- Developing bespoke and informative materials for clients, including detailed marketing commentary and investment strategy analysis
About the person
The successful RFP Writer will have the following:
- Previous RFP writing experience in Asset Management
- Sound knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
About the organization
This Investment Management firm has a great reputation for their leaderships and influence in the Asset Management industry. This firm has been recognized for its innovation, providing excellent investment products for institutional clients and exceeding client expectations. This role is based in Jersey City.
If you or someone you know are interested in the role, please apply online or call Michelle Yoon at (212) 704-9900.