Product Marketing Director
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted November 17, 2016
An exceptional opportunity as a Product Marketing Director has opened up at an exciting start-up in the software space.
We’re working with a Series B start-up in Santa Clara that has developed a way to build OpenSource at enterprise scale. They’ve grown a strong initial customer base and are scaling out their marketing team to drive continued growth.
- Develop product positioning & messaging that clearly defines and differentiates our products and solutions in the market
- Identify and develop impactful sales enablement materials and collateral, including brochures, datasheets, sales presentations, videos, product demos and sales training materials
- Analyze competitive and market landscape; develop sales enablement tools to educate sales on competitive differentiation
- Build and drive product launch plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and align with pipeline generation targets
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience in enterprise SaaS or developer tools company
- Strong product positioning and proven messaging skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple groups, including Sales, Channels, Product Management, Services and Engineering
- Ability to communicate and work closely with sales teams for training and opportunity engagement
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills