Senior Manager/Director of Product Marketing
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted November 29, 2016
Our client in the marketing and advertising space is actively looking to bring on board a Senior Manager/Director of Product Marketing.
In this dynamic position you will be responsible for launching new features externally and internally, optimizing sales processes, and will be an expert on our competitive landscape.
- Together with the product, engineering, and content team, educate both external and internal stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Sales enablement: Create content (e.g. product videos, sales documentation, blog posts, website copy, Quora, and other forums) to present the benefits of our products to the world.
- Deliver sales tools and training to our reps to help them be more effective and efficient
- Test effectiveness of the training to make sure that the sales team is as optimized as they possibly can be
- Optimize and measure the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Work with our awesome customers to create customer success stories and case studies
- Conduct competitive research and help position us to win over more customers.
- Assist sales on calls when necessary to ensure deeper dives into the product.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in the mobile industry with product management and/or product marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. You are at the core of our entire organization, always interacting with prospects and teammates