Head of Marketing
Location New York
Consultant Debbie Zhao
Date posted January 9, 2017
We are working along side an innovative internet/technology company that is searching for a Head of Marketing.
In this leading role you will be responsible for executing & conceptualizing new & existing channels to drive new leads, maintain engagement, increase conversion.
- Design and own the development, strategy, and execution of offline and onlien acquisition channels -- Direct Mail, SEM, Social, Email etc.
- Establish and manage a team to push marketing efforts to quantifiable results
- Build retargeting and prospecting audiences across channels and execute ongoing testing to continuously better campaign performance
- Drive & own analytics and reporting for paid efforts as well as direct mail and email
- Implement & establish marketing automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define our client's marketing success & strategy
- Work with Marketing, Business Development, and Sales teams on other customer acquisition incentives
- 5+ years of experience leading customer acquisition concepts and growth marketing across multiple channels
- You have Director or VP level experience
- Experience with planning, developing, and executing customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting
- You have a can do attitude and are a self-starter, with a passion for working at a rapidly scaling startup
- Experience with entrepreneurship & problem solving with a changing market is a bonus
- Strong skillset for analyzing and working with large amounts of data and drawing insights
- Drive to offer solutions, identify key opportunities, & solve problems independently
- Ideally, you have experience marketing to small businesses and promoting leads through a funnel
- Able to work cross-functionally with product, creative, and engineering teams
- A track record of seeing ideas through to fruition and an enthusiasm for constant innovation
- Financial services and/or small business experience is also a bonus