Product Marketing Director
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted June 22, 2017
This start-up is a mobile-based platform that brings personalized professional leadership development to employees at all levels. They build development into employees every day lives, in smaller more palatable content and direct one on one coaching. The company has grown to 50 employees, raised their first round of funding last year, and have enterprise customers already.
- Think tactfully about how to best differentiate this company from other vendors, as well as defining an entirely new category of offerings. You will collaborate with sales, product, and customer success teams
- Be an engaging storyteller, create a story that communicates the company's value to partners and customers
- Leverage key influencers, media, events, and customers to get your story out there.
- Direct and source the creation of persuasive content for sales and marketing. You are able to write your own copy if that's what the job demands. You can put together a presentation for a webinar and successfully manage vendors
- Provide a customer success & sales team with the resources to keep customers happy
- BA/BS degree. MBA or masters-level degree in human capital related field is a bonus
- Experience at top-tier management consulting firm, or leadership positions in a mid-large company is a bonus
- Experience introducing new products to market
- At least 5 years of successful enterprise / healthcare software marketing experience (or equivalent B2B role in a different vertical)