Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location San Francisco
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted July 13, 2017
We are working with an innovative company in the on-demand space, and they are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. This individual will play a key role in adoption & communication of new product features and merchant developments to important stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of product and create inventive ways of communicating value to merchants & customers
- Own the creation of go-to-market marketing strategy, content, value propositions
- Formulate marketing plans to drive adoption of features & product
- Collaborate with developers to understand key features so that customers can clearly spot value.
- Work closely with PR, product, and growth teams to develop significant content strategy.
- At least 6 years of experience in spaces including: technical sales, product management, training or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, marketing or related technical field
- Able to move quickly from high level strategy to low level execution
- Demonstrated track record in formulating compelling product positioning & illustrating simple product utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Nice to Have:
- Strong product marketing experience in a related field
Get in touch