Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted November 19, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A Ratings Agency are currently looking to recruit an Editor to join their Eletronic Publishing team based in their New York Office.
The Electronic Publishing Team within the business are responsible for publishing all research, rating reports, press releases and other relevant materials to the website. You will be responsible for reading, editing all reports prior to publishing and ensuring that all styles are consistent across all sectors.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment with the overall goal to publish timely content
- Edit a variety of time sensitive materials for publishing (research and rating reports) for grammar, content quality and adherence to the company style guide
- Edit content in marketing materials outside of editorial production
- Work with EP team, credit policy, compliance and legal departments to improve the quality of published research and maintain company style guide up to date with the latest developments
- Help familiarize analysts with overall editorial/compliance procedures, writing, templates and desktop publishing product related systems
- Bachelors Degree and/or proven track record of relevant experience working under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- At least 5 years knowledge of credit ratings, bond markets, and/or debt securitization terminology
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail
If this is a position you are interested in, then please do send through an updated resume to email@example.com, or you can reach me on 212 704 9900 for a confidential conversation